[CQ-Contest] 3830 score corrections - a reminder

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 3830 score corrections - a reminder
From: Michael Dinkelman <mwdink@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 12:13:17 -0800 (PST)
this is a repost but needed - I've been getting a lot of questions
about correcting scores....

It's inevitable...

You're tired from the test but wanna get that great score up on 3830.
Then, you find you fat-fingered something when the summary comes out.

Yes, you can (and should) go back to the 3830 Score Submission page and
resubmit your score with corrections. You only need to re-enter
the items in RED. When you click on Submit, you'll be given a
choice of reposting or just updating the summary database.

Then, when you are done, shoot me a quick email (contest, call, and
what needs fixing). Why? The correction you submitted requires
manual review before incorporation (you can thank a few pranksters
for that) and may take some time to percolate through. So, if you
send me an email detailing your correction, I can make sure the
summary is correct until the database is updated.

cheers
dink, n7wa
n7wa@arrl.net