[3830] NCCC Sprint NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 19:17:58 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - March 5

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:  10      6
   40:  22     13
   20:   6      5
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  39     25  Total Score = 975

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Great fun to have K7SS and NN7SS both QRP! Foolishly, he
changed his name, which slowed him down with fills -
so I had a chance to keep up with him.

20m had a small amount of workable signals, but people
left after 4 minutes.

40m was FANTASTIC again, with endless number of Minnesota
stations - Thanks guys!

I finally tore myself away to strain for a few on 80m, and
some nice mults thanks to Bud, Tom, and the rest.

I heard several on 160m in the last minute, but my QRP
could only get through to my neighbor, K7SS.

I'm still in pursuit of the elusive 1,000 points while QRP.

NN7SS Burt WA (K6UFO op)

160m: Inverted L over metal garage roof.
80m: Half-sloper from 60ft
40m: Force 12 Delta 240 at 78ft
20m-10m: C-31XR at 71ft.
Yaesu FT-1000MP turned down to 5 watts.