[3830] ARRLDX SSB KH7Y SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh7y@alohabroadband.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KH7Y SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 16:13:12 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KH7Y
Operator(s): KH7Y
Station: KH7Y

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: South Point Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 2442    61
   10:
-------------------
Total: 2442    61  Total Score = 446,886

Club: SPCC

Comments:

15 meters was excellent all weekend with better than average rates.  I think
Sunday the propagation was a bit better and the band opened to east coast very
early and was still very loud at the end of the contest.

Looks like we broke the old 1988 Oceania 15 meter record if the score stands,
time will tell.

IC-7800 + LK550 and 4 elements at 100 feet, also a 8 element LP at 80 feet.

Thanks for all the q's!

Aloha,  Fred