[3830] ARRLDX SSB AK4I SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB AK4I SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 19:35:23 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: AK4I
Operator(s): AK4I
Station: AK4I

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Marietta, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:    0     0
   80:   17    15
   40:   55    36
   20:  255    82
   15:  141    64
   10:   21    11
-------------------
Total:  489   208  Total Score = 305,136

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

A great contest.  The bands are obviously coming back as I heard many countries
that I'd never heard before.  I managed to pick up 5 new ones.  I'd written a
long discussion of my impressions of the contest but when I tried to submit the
score the form told me that I'd forgotten to fill in one blank and to click the
back key to correct it.  Unfortunatly it threw away everything that I'd entered
previously.  (Clearly a deficiency in the program that should be corrected.)  It
will take too much time to recreate the previous document.

However, in summary, a great contest.