[3830] ARRLDX SSB K4EA SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, neal@k4ea.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K4EA SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 06:34:05 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K4EA
Operator(s): K4EA
Station: K4EA

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  770   104
   10:
-------------------
Total:  770   104  Total Score = 204,240

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Horrible power line noise all weekend!  It never got below S5 from Europe
through north to JA and was typically around S8.  Only quite directions were
Africa through South America.  All Eu stations worked was with the antenna
pointed at about 80 degrees where the noise was only S3.  My apologies to all
who called that I could not hear.  Many thanks to all who were persistent and
patient while I dug your call out of the crud.