[3830] ARRLDX SSB LP1H(@LU5HM) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu7hh@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB LP1H(@LU5HM) M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 05:24:31 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: LP1H
Operator(s): LU2NI - LU5DX - LU3HY - LU7HE - LU5HM - LU7HH
Station: LU5HM

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: LA BOLSA VILLAGE
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:
   80:  144    43
   40:  672    58
   20: 1808    62
   15: 2972    62
   10: 1226    56
-------------------
Total: 6822   281  Total Score = 5,750,946

Club: LU Contest Group

Comments:

the propagation conditions were good but intermittently and with openings at
times unusual for this part of the world, the openings were always later than
the usual. There was much QRM on low bands the first night. in comparison
propagation conditions were better the second day than the first.
We are very happy because it was a great experience in our first contest in M2
category from LP1H thank you very much to all Hams who communicate with us.

we expect to hear in the next WPX SSB 2010

QSL ONLY VIA EA5KB

LP1H TEAM