[3830] ARRLDX SSB TO5A(NH7A) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB TO5A(NH7A) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 10:08:48 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: TO5A
Operator(s): NH7A
Station: TO5A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Martinique
Operating Time (hrs): 39

  160:  122    32
   80:  527    54
   40:  773    58
   20: 1388    61
   15: 1340    58
   10:  344    32
-------------------
Total: 4494   295  Total Score = 3,975,420

Club:

Comments:

Every year I get a lot of NILs. This must because many are calling the packet
spot of TZero5A. This is an unassigned prefix, but that does not stop it being
posted and worse, operators with computer programs telling them it is a non
country still calling  me.
 Anyway, many did not bust my call and I thank all of you for calling me.
Rotor and linear  transformer failed just before the contest, but it did not
prevent me from getting a signal on the air.
The power supply for the laptop failed on Thursday night. I was so lucky to get
a replacement straight away. This is something I did not plan to have a back up
for in case of a  failure.
Usual setup, FT1000 MKV, PA- OM 2500
160-Inverted L
80-Dipole at 18 meters