[3830] Commonwealth J88DR(G3TBK) Open-24 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveg3tbk@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Commonwealth J88DR(G3TBK) Open-24 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 07:38:55 -0700
                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest, CW

Call: J88DR
Operator(s): G3TBK
Station: J88DR

Class: Open-24 HP
QTH: St. Vincent
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
   80:  137
   40:  260
   20:  317
   15:  214
   10:    5
------------
Total:  933  Total Score = 8,985

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Best condx for some years, great runs on 15m. Pity 10m still not playing.
My highest score ever!
Rig IC-7000 with antique Heathkit SB200 Amp.
Antennas: A3S at 30 feet, R8 Vertical, Dipoles at 30 ft for 80m & 40m
Loggged with the new version of N1MM which now supports this Contest-performed
flawlessly.
Great to hear so many familiar calls, and a few new ones too. Maybe the oldest
Contest in the Calendar, but going from strength to strength.
Lost an hour whilst Police investigated a robbery at my cottage - I was burgled
a few hours before the start so got little sleep before the start!
Back for more next year I hope!