[3830] WiQP K0PC SO Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0pc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WiQP K0PC SO Mobile LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 07:53:33 -0700
                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: K0PC
Operator(s): K0PC
Station: K0PC

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:    0     0
   80:  171     0
   40:  532     0
   20:  104     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
    6:    0     0
    2:    0     0
  UHF:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  807     0  Mults = 69  Total Score = 174,549.0

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

A beautiful day for a drive through Wisconsin. The thermometer in the car said
60F and I thought the RF was getting into it. But no, it was a glorious early
spring day.

My trusty driver John, W9DND, and I set out on a 15 county route and kept very
close to schedule all day. Lots of activity right from the start and I thought
the bands were in very good shape. 40M seemed open to most of the country for
most of the day. Even close in contacts to WI and back home to MN worked on
40.

No equipment problems this outing. Of course I fumble fingered the computer a
few times and I'm blaming the bumps.

Great participation again this year led to a new high for us. Pat, NA0N, swept
all 15 counties we operated from and had a high of 20 QSOs in our log. Here's
list of the heavy hitters.
NA0N - 20
W0GXQ - 16
N2CU - 15
W8TM - 14
WA1UJU, W9OO, N9AUG - 13
KV8Q, N5WR, K0TI, K0TK - 12
K8MR, WB2ABD, N0UR, NM2L - 11
N9CM, W2CVW - 10
K9UIY, K9EN, KA9FOX, N8II, DL3DXX - 9

Thanks to the West Allis RAC for sponsoring the party. We'll be back.

73, Pat  K0PC