[3830] Rus DX ZY7C(@PT7CB) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py8azt@dxbrasil.net
Subject: [3830] Rus DX ZY7C(@PT7CB) M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 10:29:03 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: ZY7C
Operator(s): PT7CB, PT7YV, PT7ZAP, PY7RP, PY8AZT
Station: PT7CB

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:    13              8         4
   80:    74     35      33        20
   40:   210    237      56        45
   20:   517    314      67        60
   15:   151    865      63        49
   10:    62    126      43         8
Total:  1027   1577     270       186  Total Score = 7,009,176

Club: Fortaleza DX Group

Comments:

We started the contest on the time with one Op at station, just like a SOAB HP.
All Op team came together well after 17z. So, we've got a very slow beginning
for M/2 race.

After 12 hours from start, we were well behind our target. Surprised great
conditions on 20m and 15m with very good rates with Europe/North America until
1 or 2h after local midnight.

After long dry season, it rain finally in Fortaleza. Despite strong rain all
night long, low bands were so quiet, we did more SSB than CW on forty meters.
80m was great, but there was no food on the barrel. We got very close to our
target on sunrise (9z).

Last 3 hours was amazing, with all 2 stations feeding the log with 600Qs and a
lot of Mults. So far, we claimed new south america record (about 7 millions).

Thank you for calling us. Hope work all you again next week end on WPX SSB
Contest.

Best 73,
ZY7C Team