[3830] WPX SSB W1WBB SOAB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wbliss1@cox.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB W1WBB SOAB(TS) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 19:37:33 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: SOAB(TS) LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): ~ 13

------------
  160:   14
   80:    2
   40:   84
   20:  170
   15:  130
   10:    0
------------

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

All S&P but for a handful of Q's running Sunday afternoon on 15m.  Fun to rack
up the many prefix mults and watch the score rapidly grow bigger and bigger.
15m opened earlier here Saturday morning than on Sunday AM, with what seemed
slightly improved sigs on the high bands the first day.

No VOX on my older ICOM 737 txcvr... have made improvements recently to my
footswitch arrangement for my headset mic that allowed for improved/more
reliable contest SSB keying this weekend.  Some operator error (me) still an
issue at times!

My last SSB contest for awhile, yet this one was still fun.

Surprised to come across ST2AR on 15m Sunday afternoon and work him without a
wait for my rarest mult of the contest.

Many thanks to all for the QSOs, especially those who hung in for the multiple
repeats.  HPE CU IN CQ WW WPX CW NEXT...

73,  Bill  W1WBB