[3830] WPX SSB KE5LQ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ke5lq@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KE5LQ SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:21:04 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KE5LQ
Operator(s): KE5LQ
Station: KE5LQ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:   39
   40:   39
   20:  107
   15:  134
   10:   34
------------

Club:

Comments:

Nice conditions, with low noise floor on all bands.  10m had opening to
Australia at sunset.  Other bands were open with lots of activity helped by the
modest solar activity.  ST2AR (Robert in Sudan) was strong on 15m and I finally
worked him without much effort.  My antennas are temporary/stealth (40m G5RV,
vertical and hamstick dipoles for 20 and 15)all less than 25 ft high.