[3830] WPX SSB NA5TR SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NA5TR SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:05:18 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NA5TR
Operator(s): NA5TR
Station: NA5TR

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: Kerr County, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 7

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  438
   10:
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Lost interest mid-day Saturday after my Amp quit working.  I have to use a
generator, and discovered the amp doesn't like 255 volts on the supply line.  I
am hoping all I did was ruin the filter caps.

Up until then it was good.  Decent JAs and other Pacifics Friday PM, lots of
Euros and a few Mediterranean stations Sat AM, and enough Ws and VEs to keep
things going throughout.  I was having fun until the Amp quit about 11AM
Saturday.  After that I was too far behind to try to reclassify as a LP
entrant, and using 100 watts in the HP category just had no appeal.

Now to see about fixing the Amp and resetting the Generator voltage.