[3830] WPX SSB W5MX SOAB(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bydal@roadrunner.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB W5MX SOAB(TS) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:29:13 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: W5MX
Operator(s): W5MX
Station: W5MX

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs): 33

------------
  160:   24
   80:  272
   40:  618
   20: 1082
   15:  586
   10:   32
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I really need a voice recorder. Being a mostly cw op, just never have gotten
one. My voice is shot after doing the entire contest "manually". Good incentive
to "upgrade", even the xyl felt sorry for me sounding like a frog. Here's
another good one, of course everyone at work knows I do this "ham contesting".
Well at a meeting today, someone said something and I turned around and said "Q
R Zed". Time for a break! Seriously, it was a great contest. Good conditions
allowing for even a modest station to do well. Have a stack of tribanders here
and wire. 2 element 40 antenna out of commission right now so decided to enter
the tribander/wire category. Thanks to all for the contacts and frequency
battles, it's all part of contesting to me. 73's Bryan W5MX.