[3830] WPX SSB PY2SEX SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB PY2SEX SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 16:37:13 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PY2SEX

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Capinas
Operating Time (hrs): 32

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  220
   20:   56
   15:  723
   10:  608
------------

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

Hell yeah... We were surprised again... hihihi
This weekend was awesome.. I have changed my TRI-BAND balun early in the
morning, Configured the PC and The voice keyer on N1MM. I really loved use this
thing, no more screaming all the time, 10 litters of Water drank and no beers
until the contests ends, that was the cause to loose so much stations. hihihi.
Murphy keep trying to get me off from contest but I don't let him do that this
time, Neighbor text me about TVI, internetI damn 100w again. So, turning to 85w
like ARRL. I decide to try 10m to remember the old times, but after contests
begins and a short opening to NA, nothing more to do on 10m, So I went to 15m
and 20m just to listening and those bands were completely full! So I decide to
go sleep and keep trying 10m only. Nothing in the morning so I decide try some
15m, I can't keep my mouth shut. I really enjoy it, non stop QSOs and pretty
good propagation. Keep on it until 10m back with some propagation, so at first
day I just work on 10 and 15m, nothing else, after a meal, I've backed and
started some 20m, but in vain... Europe point to NA and vice-verse. Nobody
could hear me and I always blamed 40m about Low Power suffering and this time
was a big surprise when I could make so much QSOs and some mults, already
morning and Philippine's stations put 20db over nine here on 20m, time to go to
bed. Murphy turned my clock alarm off (someone must be blamed) and woke up
late.
Keeping focus on 10m and 15m, sometimes 20m, but 20m was a P.I.T.A.

My goal was Get over my best result in 1999 when I was just a rookie (PQ1S).
But no chances.. Propagation was not so good like that time.
Thanks to all to be in my log and for all jokes on the air, everybody loves my
Call sign! At least some HAMs had py2SEX in the contest. :D

The LOG already uploaded to LoTW, just 5 minutes after Contest :D

C ya In the WPX CW.

RIG.

YAESU FT-950 (85w - 100w)
Ant. 7 El. 10x15x20m Tri-band(PP5UA)
Ant2 2 El. yagi (PP5UA)
N1MM + Signalink USB

PY2SEX - ALEX
py2sex@gmail.com
MSN py2sex@live.com

PY2SEX Max Rates:

2010-03-27 2248Z - 5.0 per minute  (1 minute(s)), 300 per hour by PY2SEX
2010-03-27 2255Z - 3.1 per minute  (10 minute(s)), 186 per hour by PY2SEX
2010-03-27 2336Z - 2.4 per minute  (60 minute(s)), 145 per hour by PY2SEX