[3830] EA RTTY K4GMH SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] EA RTTY K4GMH SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 09:15:54 -0700
                    EA RTTY Contest

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:  129    48
   40:  173    58
   20:   56    24
   15:   31    23
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  389   153  Total Score = 224,910

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thank you URE for putting on the Contest.  Wish I had
more time, but too many family obligations due to
Easter falling on the same weekend.  Should not
have the conflict of the EA Contest and Easter on
the same weekend in 2011:>)

Did find good activity when could get to the shack
and operate.  Most of the operation was on 40/80.
Did get in the last half hour of the Contest and
still found 15 open to Europe from the East Coast
of USA.  Nice to have 20 and 15 open to Europe at
the same time.

Thanks to all whom I did get a chance to work.

 73,
 Mike, K4GMH