[3830] WPX SSB W6ONV SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB W6ONV SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 09:16:29 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: W6ONV
Operator(s): W6ONV
Station: W6ONV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Oakley CA
Operating Time (hrs): 3.75

------------
  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:   0
   20:  77
   15:  14
   10:   0
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Too many other commitments at the time. I missed out participating at the local
big gun station (NR6O) and shadowing a very experienced op (N6BV) because of
work. Thankfully his offer still stands and I will find another BIG contest to
make the time to see how a large station operates during a contest such as WPX.
Thankfully in what little time I did have I did pick up a few all time new ones
(guess that's the nice thing about being new to DX and contesting) on 20 and
15M. The 5-band hex at 20' seemed to do a very good job again, in what is
probably my weakest mode, SSB. Thanks for the QSOs.