[3830] MoQP N6MU SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MoQP N6MU SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 10:33:37 -0700
                    Missouri QSO Party

Call: N6MU
Operator(s): N6MU
Station: N6MU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:   16     11
   20:   74     56
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   90     67  Mults = 56  Total Score = 13,876

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

As with many of these state parties, 40 meters is the money band. Unfortunately,
we left coasters usually have little propagation time on that band and unless
the mobiles make a concerted effort to go to 20 from each county we miss them.
Please, mobiles, go to 20 for at least a few mintues from each county. TNX from
the left coast. Top mobile for me was W0BH with 51 Qs followed by K5YAA with 25,
K0RU with 14 and W5TM with 13. 15 has been active lately but nary a peep this
weekend. 73...

John, N6MU                    TS-570 & 4BTV