[3830] JIDX CW AD5VJ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad5vj@ad5vj.com
Subject: [3830] JIDX CW AD5VJ SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 10:25:06 -0700
                    JIDX CW Contest

Call: AD5VJ
Operator(s): AD5VJ
Station: AD5VJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Weatherford, Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 4.16

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:  12     10
   20:  59     30
   15:   8      8
   10:
-------------------
Total:  79     48  Total Score = 3,792

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Low bands were not good here for me, I expected a lot more from 40 meters, but
20 meters was a killer with my new TH-6DXX antenna that the guys at the Azle
Ham Radio Club helped me install last weekend. My sincere thanks to David, Vic,
Sam and Al and all those who were involved, they kept at it until it was up even
though we ran into some trouble on rebuilding the rotor, I could not have done
it without you guys.

Thanks to all for the great contacts and the patience on the repeats, lots of
QRM coming in with the pile ups on 20 mtrs.

73 es cu nxt year
Bob AD5VJ