[3830] GaQP N2WN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP N2WN Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 15:35:08 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Grainger County
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:      1
   40:     26        4
   20:      1
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:     28       32  CW-Dig Mults = 23  Ph Mults = 3  Total Score = 1,560

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Piss poor conditions, not to mention this is a tough one from so close. Sounded
like a lot of mobiles and recognized plenty of the QSO party regulars having a
blast.

The first day W3DYA and N0TW were the "easy" mobiles to work. Both had very
solid signals, also worked KN4Y, but he was a bit tougher, heard W4AN almost
ESP once. Never heard any of the others, only the pileups.

N4NE was my only 80m QSO, daytime on Sunday. Caught Paul on 20 for my only 20m
QSO, although did hear one other.

Sunday morning KC4HW had the big easy to copy signal. Managed to work Ted in
two counties and John, who I thought I was going to totally miss.

Hope everyone had fun, and thanks for digging me out... Need a couple dipoles
methinks for 40 and 80.