[3830] GaQP WB2ABD Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP WB2ABD Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 05:43:15 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: WB2ABD
Operator(s): WB2ABD
Station: WB2ABD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

  160:      7
   80:     34       16
   40:    148       16
   20:     58        6
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:    247       38  CW-Dig Mults = 128  Ph Mults = 22  Total Score = 79,800

Club: Western NY DX Association

Comments:

Op time not a true reflection of events, as I had to trade "chair time" for
visits to the next room down the hallway: even gave up the last hour (horrors).
Conditions were very sketchy up this way. There were times when tuning the bands
Sat. produced signals, but no contest activity heard. Looking to pad my CH
totals, I turned the amp on for 40M only, which helped a lot. ( only need
Talbot to finish GA 5th time). Later Sun., 20M signals were barely above the
band noise, but still managed to work a few. As always, thanks to the mobiles
for their efforts ... always appreciated.

K3 #129^  CL33 @ 45ft  InvVees @ 60ft  N1MM/uHam MK
lots of PeptoBismol

Paul WB2ABD