[3830] WPX SSB VK1CC(@VK2SCP) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk2ia@vkcc.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VK1CC(@VK2SCP) M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 00:54:42 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VK1CC
Operator(s): VK2IA, VK2IM, VK2KDP, VK2MCI
Station: VK2SCP

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: nr Sydney
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  754
   20:  834
   15: 1039
   10:  126
------------

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

We were at a disadvantage as we could not operate 15 and 10 at the same time due
to antenna limitations.  Something that will be sorted out for the CQ WW test.
Also have not been able to get an effective 80 antenna for DX from the site so
80 is pretty much a write off every other year so we did not even attempt it
this test.

Overall, considering the operation only was put together on Friday and set up
did not happen till 9am Sat morning, it turned out better than any of us would
have expected.