[3830] MiQP KS8O Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ks8o@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] MiQP KS8O Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 21:14:17 -0700
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: KS8O
Operator(s): KS8O
Station: KS8O

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Meno Mi.
Operating Time (hrs): 8.25

   80:   25     65
   40:    2      1
   20:    1      1
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   27     67  CW Mults = 23  Ph Mults = 48  Total Score = 8,662

Club: M&M ARC, W8PIF

Comments:

Late start today. QRP was rough going with all the amp's out there. I managed to
miss most of the mobiles except K8IR who I worked in two counties. I heard no
other stations from Menominee County, so I probably should have gone high power
to qet the q's out there.
  Thanks to all the stations that worked so hard to hear me and I hope all had
as much fun as I did with the Michigan QSO party.

Jim