[3830] OnQP VE3RM(LU7DW) SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3ap@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] OnQP VE3RM(LU7DW) SO SSB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 20:47:15 -0700
                    Ontario QSO Party

Call: VE3RM
Operator(s): LU7DW
Station: VE3RM

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: PRU, ON
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:           29    21
   80:          110    67
   40:          284   100
   20:          625    90
   15:           16     8
   10:            2     2
    6:            2     2
    2:            2     2
---------------------------
Total:   0     1070   292  Total Score = 330,836

Club:

Comments:

All reports sent were 59 PRU, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description:
 Run: Yaesu FT-2000, H-B Amplifier 1Kw
 S&P: Kenwood TS-950SD, Alpha 76A
2 meter: Kenwood TMV7A

Antennas: Bencher Skyhawk, TH-4 1/2  (TH5 with half reflector missing), XM240
(used in 6 meter also), 80 meter dipole, T for 160 meter, 2 x 5/8 vertical for
2 meter

PC Pentium 233 MHz DOS w/ OQP 1.07 software

Comments:

First al all THANKS to Don VE3RM for being an amazing host and great guy.

I've operate in memory of my friend Wade VE3WIB (SK) from his county "Prescott
Russell United" . He had loved that contest and he has the SSB record.

The conditions were fine, but yesterday we have storm and  rain all day and the
static QRN was very high, it was very difficult copy the stations in 80 and 160
meter sorry for all the people that call me and I didn't copy.

After the contest Don and me had visited Wade's widow to comment about Wade's
memorial trophy, it was very emotional for her, because Wade's both towers and
all of his antenas were down this morning also.

Thanks all for the QSOs and multipliers.

73 de Claudio LU7DW-VE3AP-VE2DWA