[3830] OnQP VE3MIS M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3xap@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] OnQP VE3MIS M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 12:28:03 -0700
                    Ontario QSO Party

Call: VE3MIS
Operator(s): VE3XAP VE3IMG VE3CWU VE3RHD VA3NMI
Station: VE3MIS

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Mississauga
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:   31      4     24
   80:   49    129     66
   40:  118    266     78
   20:   73    247     82
   15:    0      6      3
   10:    0      5      3
    6:    0     10      4
    2:    0     34     10
---------------------------
Total:  272    701    270  Total Score = 389,340

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Thanks to all those that responded to our CQ. A special thanks to the
organizers, Contest Club Ontario (CCO), for putting up this great event. Not
much activity heard from California. Guess everyone was attending the Visalia
convention !!

Certainly bested our last years score by a fair margin, but still short of the
Single op. VE3KZ has topped out again. It appears he knows some tricks that we
could all learn.

Contest Mgr.
VE3MIS