[3830] FlQP W4AU SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4au@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP W4AU SOABCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 06:20:43 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W4AU
Operator(s): W4AU
Station: W4AU

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   40:   60
   20:  193
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  253     0  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 67,804

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I originally got on the air Saturday afternoon just to test propagation to FL on
20 but quickly got hooked as those intrepid mobilers traversed the state and the
mults added up. I actually did get some work done outside in the nice weather so
I didn't feel too guilty... However, when I went to bed I only needed 4 counties
for a sweep. I got my final county, Hernando, from K4KG/M Sunday afternoon. It
was a pleasure to follow all the top ops operating mobile and a lot of fun
following their routes across the state on a map.

73 & tnx fer the Q's - John, W4AU