[3830] SPDX RTTY IW1QN Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SPDX RTTY IW1QN Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 07:12:15 -0700
                    SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: IW1QN
Operator(s): IW1QN, IZ1JJE
Station: IW1QN

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: JN44KK - Genoa
Operating Time (hrs): 23

   80:   71   382    38
   40:  164  1022    44
   20:  282  1849    65
   15:   21   200    13
   10:    1     2     1
-------------------------
Total:  539  3455   161  Continents = 6  Total Score = 3,337,530

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

I'm not satisfied.
I work with my Girlfriend Lucia IZ1JJE, that Help me, tnx Lucia.

Propagation Not very Good, and during Sunday good number of QSO and Rate, but
Sunday not Good and very diffulct to make a good rate.
20m and 40m normaly ok, not good 80m like in other Contest, only 2/3 US Station
and 2/3 VE.
in 15m different Multiplier but very poor station active, because different
signal was Over S9.
I hope propagation will be good in ARI International DX Contest.
I will be Operative like Single Operator AllBand RTTY from GE Province.
CU in Test.
73 de IW1QN Federico
UX5UO Print Italian Reference

iw1qn@arrl.net