[3830] FlQP K4ZK(@K1PT) M/SMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1pt@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP K4ZK(@K1PT) M/SMixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 15:53:14 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K4ZK
Operator(s): W4DAS, K4MM, K1PT
Station: K1PT

Class: M/SMixed LP
QTH: Palm City FL
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   40:  181     69
   20:  325    556
   15:   87     14
   10:   16     31
--------------------
Total:  609    670  CW Mults = 84  Ph Mults = 81  Total Score = 659,400

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to the Martin County Amateur Radio Association (MCARA) for the use of
their club call and the use of their President, W4DAS, who did the lion's share
of the SSB operating.  I bet you'll see his call on 3830 a lot in the coming
years.  We had a small but interested contingent of MCARA members stop by to
observe.  There may be a few radiosport converts in the future. Iron-butt, K4MM
(W4IX's Dad), found a bunch of our mult's and did yeoman duty on CW and SSB.
K1PT re-arranged the shack for M-S, cooked and cleaned up, and ran some CW.
Doing the FQP as a fixed station isn't as exhilarating as the great job by the
mobiles but hopefully no one missed MRT.  Good fun - thanks for the Q's