[3830] NewEngQP K0IO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jhn@iowatelecom.net
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP K0IO Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 21:40:59 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: K0IO
Operator(s): K0IO
Station: K0IO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:     10
   40:     42       10
   20:     58       19
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:    110       29  Mults = 50  Total Score = 12,450

Club: Newton ARA

Comments:

Operated some phone for the first time in this contest, and it almost seemed
like I got out better on SSB than CW.  Not that it made much difference in the
number of Q's but I got a call from our 9-1-1 center about a severe wx warning
so spent over an hour Sun afternoon on the county weather net and was off the
air another half hour because of thunderstorms.