[3830] NewEngQP W0BH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP W0BH Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 21:45:50 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 11
Radios: SO2R

   80:     12        1
   40:     28       21
   20:     65      183
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:    105      205  Mults = 64  Total Score = 26,560

Club:

Comments:

I'm a former 7-lander, so I primarily work the 7QP on Saturday before swinging
the beam east on Sunday.  Even so, a personal best this year for me (both score
and mults) with lots of "off the back of the beam" Qs on Saturday to start
things off.

Conditions were good both days.  The mobiles did a terrific job as always, and
I'm sure a sweep was possible had I stayed in the chair on Sunday and done a
better tracking job.  Top mobiles included:

13 K1KI/m (great ears!)
9  WA1Z/m
8  WA1RB/m
5  NE1QP/m
3  K1BX/m
3  KO1U/m
3  W1KQ/m

Overall, I worked 218 unique calls and missed FRAMA, CALVT, and ESSVT.  It was
also a treat to work W1NQT in the rare NANMA.

Thanks to the sponsors, mobiles and fixed stations for a very unique QSO Party
experience!

73, Bob, w0bh