[3830] NCCC Sprint W1WBB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1WBB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 20:24:52 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - May 14

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   7      6
   40:  14      9
   20:   9      5
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  30     20  Total Score = 600

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

First time to break 30 Q mark - now I KNOW it can be done...guess I can thank
the many Big Guns gone off to Dayton that allowed this peanut whistle to be
heard!  Lost 1 QSO logging a dupe *without* the intervening Q.  Only 6 same
band dupes.

Great sigs on 20m.  Could not finish strong on 160m in last 2.5 mins...LOTS of
bad timing on my part, and then the clock struck 0300 :^((    K0AD, Al, was
LOUD here tonight.

Always fun...tnx much for Q's.  Hoping for some aerial improvement here in near
future...stay tuned.

73,  Bill