[3830] ManMin AA CW N5AW SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5aw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ManMin AA CW N5AW SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 17:43:32 -0700
                    Manchester Mineira All America CW Contest

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 13
Radios: SO2R

   80:    5       2
   40:   53      21
   20:   98      28
   15:   73      41
   10:   28      20
----------------------
Total:  257     112  Total Score = 83,104

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This is a fun contest - hope it continues for just the Americas. Did not really
intend to put in this much time but when I found I had already broken the old
North American QRP record by early Sunday morning I decided to see if I could
double it. I did but just barely and log checking will likely reduce it a
little. Heard a lot of multipliers on 20 that I could not work - missed only a
few on the other bands. Was quite surprised to work PT2CM and LS1D on 80
meters. Did not hear any other SA on 80 through the heavy static here in Texas.
Some good signals on ten meters both afternoons.

Radios: K3 and Orion adjusted to 5 watts output
Antennas: 80 sloping dipoles, 40 Moxon at 42 m and Lazy H at 35 m, 20/15/10 3L
SteppIR at 41 m, Th3jr at 15m fixed SE, C3s at 30 and 25 m fixed NE.
Other: Homemade SO2R box. TR4W logging program.