[3830] WPX CW WU3A(W3UA) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3ua@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WU3A(W3UA) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 17:45:54 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WU3A
Operator(s): W3UA
Station: W3UA

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:   18
   40:  793
   20: 1085
   15:   57
   10:   28
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

My station didn't fully recover after the winter hurricane, and although the
broken elements are all up, 160, 80 and 40 meter phased arrays are not yet
operational. So the setup was similar to 2007... I like to watch the
competition, but since getscores page was down, I found another toy to watch --
reversebeakon.net . Fantastic resource! It gives instant representation of your
signal in all corners of the world... I was surprised to see my signal was loud
and clear in VK6 via LP on 40 -- too bad there were no one to call me from
there.

Overall -- it was tough... Not a single JA on any band!