[3830] WPX CW KC0MO(K0OU) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KC0MO(K0OU) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 18:55:25 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KC0MO
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KC,MO
Operating Time (hrs): 30.5

------------
  160:    3
   80:   64
   40:  439
   20:  719
   15:  188
   10:   37
------------

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Bands were not good for DX so the points and prefixes were way down. Never got
any European or JA runns on any band. I love the format where everyone works
everyone - so I stay busy even if the bands are not co-operating. Speaking of
busy - I had family business going on this weekend and could not get the full
36 hours into the contest. Came close though. Had fun. Will hope to hear
everyone on at FieldDay. Thanks to all for the Q's - de Steve K0OU (KC0MO in
WPX)