[3830] WPX CW K5WA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K5WA SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 08:17:42 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 17
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    2
   80:   19
   40:  708
   20:  901
   15:  300
   10:   63
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

We had thunderstorms on Friday and Saturday nights so I'm sure my accuracy on
40M will suffer, but Sunday morning sure had some nice JA runs that I have not
heard in a while.  I finally got my control system running enough to use it in
a contest and it felt really solid.  Having a single touch screen for all
switching functions is nice, but the effort I put into making a solid RF path
really showed the most benefit to me.  Everything worked well and held together
as expected.  That is a change from my previous attempts when coax and switches
were scattered all over the place.  ;-)  I managed to get good sleep during the
contest as well as get a number of projects finished around the shack.  All in
all, a good weekend.  Some amazing number were coming out of Europe.  See you
in WRTC2010!
Bob K5WA