[3830] WPX CW N4JIK SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4jik1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N4JIK SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 09:16:24 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N4JIK
Operator(s): N4JIK
Station: N4JIK

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 15

------------
  160:    0
   80:   22
   40:  116
   20:  191
   15:   28
   10:   11
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT-897/40m Windom/80m Dipole/MA5B - 100 Watts - As much as I wanted to work this
contest for the full duration things started down hill right after the start on
Friday. My son ended up having to be taken to the emergency room (he is fine
now) and then by the time I got back early Saturday morning I went to sleep,
got up and operated for several hours then had to get to bed early as I had to
unexpectedly had to work 24 hours on Sunday. So all and all didn't get to put
as much time into this one as I would have liked but this was by far a personal
best for me for any contest. The vast majority was S&P but I did do a short run
on 80m which proved to be a good thing. And I can say beyond a shadow of a
doubt having that extra 25khz on all the bands made a big difference! -- Any
General Class contesters I STRONGLY recommend just going ahead and taking the
extra. Thanks for all the Q's and looking forward to working you ALL next
weekend for the Alabama QSO Party where I will be taking my show on the road
throughout Alabama. CU AGN SOON 73 GD DX de N4JIK - Jeremy