[3830] WPX CW ON6NL SOAB(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ON6NL@uba.be
Subject: [3830] WPX CW ON6NL SOAB(TS) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 11:30:36 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH: Kinrooi
Operating Time (hrs): 35

------------
  160:   54
   80:  243
   40:  319
   20:  513
   15:  371
   10:  231
------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

There were times I regarded the WPX as a "dummy" contest.
I definitely changed my mind about that now. I made a lot of mistakes
Lost an hour by planning my rest times wrong.
Took my rest times when 40 was open, the key band for the WPX! Chasing too
long DX on 20 while I could easily work Europe on 80 and 40. Etc, etc. etc...
Never the less, I made my goal of at least 1000 QSOs.... not a real challenge
I found out already after 19 hours. So after more than 45 years contesting
I can still learn a lot!
Liked the opening on 10 and 15, the DX on 40 and the runs I could make.
This was probably the last time I was UnAssisted. Missed the news flashes on
the cluster during the slow hours but liked the good old S&P-ing.

Rig: IC756P2, ACOM1000
Ant. 160/80 trapped inv-V, 40 Delta, 10/15/20 KT34A
Software: N1MM