[3830] WPX CW VE7SV M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VE7SV M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 15:53:26 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: VE7SV
Operator(s): VE7CC, VE7AHA, YO6OBH
Station: VE7SV

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   18
   80:  341
   40:  811
   20:  932
   15:  268
   10:   61
------------

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

A lot of fun.

Although not planned, our first QSO was with CE4CT, operated by VE7SV and
others.  We exchanged number ones.  Congrats to them on a great score.

Only managed about 100 European QSOs, all on 20.  Hard to get a good multiplier
with so few Europeans.  Almost all Europeans were S&P.  Low bands contributed
many more points to the score than the higher ones.  More JAs on 40 and on 80
than on 20.  Nice to see 10 and 15 open a bit.