[3830] WPX CW KZ3M(K3STX) SOSB40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KZ3M(K3STX) SOSB40 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 19:20:49 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KZ3M
Operator(s): K3STX
Station: KZ3M

Class: SOSB40 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  301
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had bad QRN from thunderstorms on the first night, so with no RX antenna I was
depressed. Little did I know that the SECOND night the thunderstorms would be
gone but conditions were just TERRIBLE into Europe. Very difficult to get any
decent runs going. With lots of family time in the evenings, I did not get on
the air till about 0200Z each night, I am sure I missed lots of the six
pointers due to that.

But it was fun, although pretty slow. Thanks to everyone for the Qs, see you in
teh next CW contest.

paul
TS-850S, dipole up 40 feet beaming to Europe/VK