[3830] WPX CW AO3T(EA3AKY) SOSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW AO3T(EA3AKY) SOSB10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 14:17:46 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: AO3T
Operator(s): EA3AKY
Station: AO3T

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: JN11AK
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 1122
------------
Total: 1122  Prefixes = 496  Total Score = 656,704

Club:

Comments:

Great conditions on 10m, all saturday was open up to 5000 Km, and Sunday except
2 hours at mid day and finally closed at 18.30 gmt. Worked some nice dx, BY,
HS, some from Africa as J28, ZS, V5, and several from SA Caribe and NA. Condx
to NA were poorer than last year. WN1GIV was strong mni hours up to s9, but few
other stations worked.

Thanks to all who called me. I could not work some of you due to quick qsb and
hv line noise up to s4 sometimes.

cu in wwdx again.
73 Josep

rig: ic756proII + acom 1000