[3830] WPX CW VE3GTC SOSB20(R) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, planophore@aei.ca
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VE3GTC SOSB20(R) QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 17:07:37 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: VE3GTC
Operator(s): VE3GTC
Station: VE3GTC

Class: SOSB20(R) QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  130
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

It has been quite a few years since I worked an HF contest so what better way to
get into the swing of things than to just jump right back in. My goal was to
make 100 contacts QRP and exceed that quite easily. As always, it was easy to
work the "Big Guns" and it was hard work getting the weaker stations in between
and to be heard with my QRP signal. I am hooked on contesting again.