[3830] AlQP KN4Y SO Mobile+DriverCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] AlQP KN4Y SO Mobile+DriverCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 18:54:07 -0700
                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: KN4Y
Operator(s): KN4Y
Station: KN4Y

Class: SO Mobile+DriverCW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:   15     0
   40:  328     0
   20:  335     0
   15:    2     0
   10:
--------------------
Total:  680     0  CW Mults = 45  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 61,200

Club: SPORTSMAN'S PARADISE ARC

Comments:

Ran 14 Alabama counties in a loop from Geneva to Houston. Over cast and a rain
shower now and then to cool the environment. Ran about equal number of QSO's on
20 and 40-meters. Tried 80-meters but the dash warning lights would come on and
the oil and fuel gages go to off position. Unfortunately I have not located any
person who knows why this happens and how to correct. In Greenville we came up
to a underpass with a 10 foot limit, my antenna is 13 feet. We stopped quickly
and I got out and took down the antenna. The cars backed up but no one honked
or cussed, they just laughed. Must be a nice place to live. I could have
probably increased my total, but feeding the driver and I not being to pass a
rest area cut into my air time.