[3830] ARRL June VHF VO1KVT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ken.mel@nf.sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF VO1KVT Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 07:21:37 -0700

  3.4:   0      0
  5.7:   0      0
  10G:   0      0
  24G:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  50     35  Total Score = 1,750

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

The band was open all day Saturday here into Europe, at 1800Z when the contest
started the band remained open into EU for 45 minutes, after that it was a
bust. I thought for sure North America would open up sometime during the
contest, but nothing, the only two NA contacts I made were right here in NL.
Anyway it was a lot of fun while it lasted, I will be in VO2land for the July
CQWW VHF contest, most likely working from the mobile setup, hopefully the band
opens for some more fun.
73 Ken, VO1KVT