[3830] ARRL June VHF K5QE Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K5QE Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 20:28:26 -0700
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K5QE
Operator(s): K5QE, AF8Z, N5NU, N5AU, K9PW, W9RM, W0UN, KE5EXX, KE5GAQ
Station: K5QE

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: EM31cj
Operating Time (hrs): 33

    6: 1856   339
    2:  216    94
  222:   41    30
  432:   81    38
  903:   16    13
  1.2:   23    17
  2.3:    4     3
  3.4:    3     3
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total: 2240   537  Total Score = 1,321,557

Club: Nacogdoches Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

We had a great run on 6M, fair on 2M, and really awful on the rest of the bands.
 Propagation was just poor on the other bands.  We had a nice Es opening to the
NE this time on 2M.  We got a lot of grids from the Es that we normally don't
get. Moon was really poor this time.  It rose before the contest started and
was in prime time for EU just when we needed to be running the rovers and
working tropo.  The moon was very close to the sun this time too and most EME
operators in EU just were not on.  We only made 6 contacts on 2M this time and
4 contacts on 432 via the moon.  This is WAY down from previous contests....