[3830] ARRL FD N8NOE 2B LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8NOE@ARRL.NET
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD N8NOE 2B LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 19:48:12 -0700

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:   00    129     00  Total Score = 526

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Nickolas Lovell, 15+ QSO's Running as 3rd Party as hes waiting for his License.
Age 8 Years old! Had a LOT of Fun, with Good Friends. More Talking among
ourselves than Radio at times. But a LOT of Fun. (256 Points + 270 Bonus
Points)
20 Points, Bonus as Nickolas made all these contacts, and had a blast doing it.
Along with the Hams and Visitors at the Site. a Friend From Windsor, Canada
(Luke-VE3LDJ) came and gave Company and Conversation. Also Nickolas's Father
(Ian-KB8ZVJ) was there to enjoy also. A Few Friends from Texas are up and Was
Enjoying the Radio-Guys putting antennas and Radios up ( Jason & Sabrina with
Mika Da' Big-Puppy ) was very nice to see them after 4 or 5 years. All Really
had a GREAT time until about 1PM local when Storms and Tornado Warning came. NO
Huge Score, just Huge Fun. Haven't Really dug in the Log to See if there are
Familiar Calls, But I'll bet there are.. THANKS ALL for Helping and Especially
for helping Nick in his First Ever QSO's, YOU had to see his Face... Did I do
that on my First Ever QSO?.. Yep, Guess I Did..