[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, desk@nwlink.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 21:25:46 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - July 9

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  80     17
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  80     17  Total Score = 1,360

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Wahoo.....that was a gas !!!

I've got to admit, that I like these in between ladder NS' more than
the ladder itself. Being a SO1R guy, its the best and most fun....cutting
loose
and not worrying about other bands, mults etc..  And after all, the NS is
indeed called a SPRINT, n'est pas?

Great action tonite, with very limited propagation to the midwest and SE. W1's
were loudest here w/ the UJ FJ WBB NRB and N4AF in NC  guys holding forth with
strong sigs..and MN boys, AD KE0G and TG  were good and loud too.....while
the TN OH IL IN MO PA  middle guys were way down from normal strength, cept for
Ned in TN, who was very loud.

Never heard the Southeast.. heard someone working BAI so I know John was on..
but nary a peep up here. CA also a whisper w/ only YK and RO making it into the
log.

Messed up a Q w/ NO5W while two guys replied w/ reports at the same time. sri
chuck.

First time ever, missed WA !!

Heard and worked Tom WHY in OR, in pre-session, but not during NS.

GREAT FUN!!  THANKS to RO and NCCC for offering this variety of fun sessions...

73 all, from 95 degree Seattle (yep you read that right....a new record up
here)

DanWa
K7SS

Pro2, Steppir 3 @48'