[3830] IARU VE3FRX(VE3FRXV) SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] IARU VE3FRX(VE3FRXV) SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 05:38:19 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: VE3FRX
Operator(s): VE3FRXV
Station: VE3FRX

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Varna
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:
   40:           7      4       2
   20:   54     81     20      27
   15:
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:  142     88     24      29  Total Score = 26,076

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

First time entry in IARU.  Wow!  Only worked 6 hours as I had to miss the first
12 hours.  So just did S&P and tried out my new DXE 5-band Hexx-beam with 100W
from Yaesu FT-1000MP with new INRAD roofing and 250Hz filters.  All worked
great and got a few new countries in the middle east.  Amazed at the activity.
Too noisy on 40m for my tired ears.  Packed it in at 0500Z and did last hour to
get JARL in the log.
Noticed a few missing Section abbreviations missing from N1MM mult window:
BA(E7HQ)   KFRR(UN1HQ)  SRS(YT0HQ), but looks like the Mults were still counted
correctly.
Thanks for all the Q's and good luck to all the teams.
73,
Jeff
VE3FRX