[3830] IARU DL2AA SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU DL2AA SO SSB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 05:52:28 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: DL2AA
Operator(s): DL2AA
Station: DL2AA

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Detmold
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:   0       11     1        9
   80:   0       27     3       17
   40:   0      261    22       31
   20:   0      794    36       37
   15:   0      153    21       29
   10:   0       41     8       16
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     1287    91      139  Total Score = 1,001,650

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Another fun event! The new 40m beam worked very well but before I could really
run on 40 a nearby thunderstorm interfered with my plans. So I shut down the
station and took a nap instead. I ended up with 18 hours in the chair and still
managed to reach 1 million points. I lost too many mults on 160/80m due to high
SWR on the vertical which made me run low power on those bands.
The top temperature in the shack was 34.5 Celsius (95F) and it never dropped
below 30 Celsius. AC would have made a difference but that is something for
2011...

cu