[3830] IARU K8MFO M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU K8MFO M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 10:13:11 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K8MFO
Operator(s): K8MFO
Station: K8MFO

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   48     0      1        0
   15:
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:   48     0      1        0  Total Score = 240

Club:

Comments:

Only 48 QSOs in 1 ITU Zone, but they do represent all of the WRTC teams "in the
tents".    Had the Cluster available, but find it more of a PAIN than useful,
with the "induced button pushing" pileups!   I'm much more effective on finding
stations by myself.   Unless that station has been spotted, its easier to work
also!

At the beginning it did not look good for a "team sweep", but a fine opening at
about 0200 UTC yielded the last 4 stations that I needed.   R36W was the last
station worked.

ZILCH heard from the teams on 40 and 15.

It was great to sit back and listen to some fine CW operating!    Great job by
all of the participants.

Elecraft K3  ... Ameritron AL-1200 ...    "Negative Gain" Mosley PRO-57 at 124
feet.   Yeah right .. if you believe that I'll tell you another story!

73

Don K8MFO