[3830] IARU KD5J SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU KD5J SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 10:29:04 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: KD5J
Operator(s): KD5J
Station: KD5J

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    5             1       2
   40:   22             5       3
   20:   56            11      14
   15:   15             5       3
   10:   13             3       1
-------------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

I was pleased to have an opening here after dark on 20m into zone 29. This was
the only time I was able to hear any WRTC stations and I was able to work
three. They were weak here and I was suprised they were able to hear me.

After the fiasco with the 2009 contest and the ARRL refusing to stick to their
rules and making a decision, you have to realize how important the HQ
multipliers are and you can't ignore the fact of how much they contribute to
this contest. Look at my score, I would be 23 multipliers less without the HQ
stations.

I am sorry that the ARRL is refusing to adjudicate the logs of the HQ stations
this year. I appreciate them being on the air.